• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage stickers available

Lee

Mobil-Bardhall-Warsteiner.jpg

Marchal.jpg

I have the stickers seen above currently available. They are reproductions of stickers once available but no longer produced. They are NOT layered color vinyl but printed with UV resistant inks and then die-cut. Therefore they are very easy to install. These stickers are a personal project and NOT related to Massive. Stickers are sold per pair with free mailing anywhere in North America. They are the only ones available in this offer.

BMW Motorsport (77.5mm diameter - fit over Roundels) - $12usd/pair

Mobil Gaz (winged horse) - $17/pair

Bardahl - $14/pair

SEV Marchal - $14/pair

Warsteiner - $13/pair

Paypal at mybuddylee@gmail.com

Simply indicate what you need in your payment. Stickers shipped daily.

Thanks for supporting my racing habits.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Awesome Lee! Great work. Are you going to continue to have these available in the future or is this a one time run kind of thing?

I am doing small batches. The Motorsport stickers will be redone, but the other ones will come... and go. So, there's no insurance that what is available now, will still be up for grab next month. I make between 12 to 50 sets per batch and will go thru all the stickers I have drawn for the past 10 years.

This is just for the fun of reissuing old stickers people have forgotten. Remember, I have worked for 20 years in advertizing. I love old logos...

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Payment sent for Motorsport emblems, thanks!

I have one last set of 3" (76,2mm) Motorsport stickers. Next batch will be 77,5mm to cover a Roundel. Do you want the last current stickers, or do you want to wait two days for the next batch?

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Sure, they can be done, but as they are already available, what would be the point? ;-)

Check with Carl Nelson at CNPR in La Jolla, California. If he doesn't have them anymore, I could make a small batch if there are enough interested people.

I still have a complete set, still in its enveloppe, purchased from Carl abot 20 years ago, that can be used to replicate. But unless I can gather 20 orders ( a small sheet) that won't be possible.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Lee,

Thanks. I don't believe Carl has them (I have been through his suitcase of stickers!) nor does Coupeking. Anyone else interested?

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix

does the winged horse come as a mirrored pair?

hate to have the horse running towards the rear of the car on the passenger side....

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa