• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 76 2002

dma

Got tired of trying to find a damn fuel tank and assorted other parts so bought a parts car instead. Ya, ya, I'm already single :-)

Anyway, 76 2002. Been sitting for a couple of years. A little bit of surface rust here and there. Looks like it's taken a few minor hits to right door, left back, right front.

Nothing is pristine on this car, but the two front seats, marine blue, near mint and the left and right flag mirrors are in very good shape.

E12 head with 83 casting, but have not assessed. The car does not currently run and probably hasn't for a coupe of years. Please keep that in mind.

My first pull will be next Tuesday so let me know if there is something particular you are looking for. I'll respond with good pics and costs which will include shipping and paypal fees unless it is a large item which will be shipped at cost.

My buddy parting the car with me has a body shop and can put any of the panels into primer after removing dents and sanding. Progress pictures will be provided for so you know what you are getting. Again, more details next Tuesday.

Right now the only things that are spoken for are the fuel tank and left fender is on hold.

To be fair, I'm going to use time stamps on emails through the system for dibbs on parts.

So, please let me know what you are looking for.

Mark

It's complicated to manage both forum and email requests, so as stated in my first post, please send me an email through this system with your requests. Just click the email link by my name. Each email will be responded to with an accurate description, pics, and price. Thanks.

I don't have emails from the following:

Manuel

Repoman

Anschauer

Scott

Edwin

Podersso71

TMK_74

check2fold

cholowski

Guy

Paul123