• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm proud to say that I have never publicly bashed a vender

norm

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BLUNT -

I hate to publicly bash you - but what's with the t-shirt that you sent to me? You said that the shirt would bear your likeness. But it doesn't look anything like you! At all!! The hair is all wrong.

On a positive note, you seemed to have solved the shipping problem. Just wrapping the goodies tightly - and I do mean, tightly - seems to have worked. Both roundies got here in one piece, without being mauled by the FedEx guy.

Do try to fix those shirts. Thanks, Steve.

post-1769-1366762079766_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667620798764_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous
I dont think I have publicly bashed a vendor and I prefer to share good experiences rather than bad ones.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,322178/

I just don't get this guy. Tom J is as sweet as they come, answers questions here all the time and this is what he gets ?

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,334675

Publicly complaining or even complementing vendors and customers obviously a passionate issue. But just when it looks like the topic has been reduced to a polite simmer . . . .

Whether you realize it or not, you really are the provocateur here. Your posts may seem inoffensive, but they are the only ones that manage to consistently insert politics AND religion in a forum that has only a secular theme: 2002s. The texts in each post is what is significant and not the posters or their backgrounds and political or religious beliefs. This is exactly the reason for walling off the politics and controversy area of this board.

Guest Anonymous
I feel like Kathy Sweeney after the patrol picnic after reading this thread

You got a part number or realoem link for that? What's the availability and will I need any special tools? lol

You got a part number or realoem link for that? What's the availability and will I need any special tools? lol

any tool would do for kathy Sweeney.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

any tool would do for kathy Sweeney.

Ok. Who do I have to bash to get more info on Kathy. Is this one of Bud Grant's cheerleaders? On the Biscus scale, is it a gnaw, lick, or a growl? What kind of discount for mentioning her? How will she make my engine run? Will my valves tick happily cold and hot?

I feel like ...

You simply should go back to the original question(s). One of which was, would you bash your bartender?

Too bad the question wasn't, would you bash your Beach Volleyball Team? I have lots of beach volleyball pictures. Less so, for bartenders. Regardless, I wouldn't bash these bartenders.

post-1769-13667620817523_thumb.jpg

post-1769-1366762081839_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667620819426_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667620820277_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667620820791_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous
I feel like ...

You simply should go back to the original question(s). One of which was, would you bash your bartender?

Too bad the question wasn't, would you bash your Beach Volleyball Team? I have lots of beach volleyball pictures. Less so, for bartenders. Regardless, I wouldn't bash these bartenders.

You seem to be spending so much time on religion and politics. Remember to stay on-topic!

1970_BMW_2002_Race_Car_Oregon_Trail_2001_1.jpgbmw+Z4+bikini+girl.jpg

exotic_swimsuit_model_bikini_blue_red_ferrari_stiletto.jpgkjtgkj.JPG6a00d83451be5969e200e54f3a9af18833-640wi.jpg

and for Pat: ron.jeremy.jpg

Guest Anonymous
perform that number at V@V

So, your saying that last years competition at V@V was extremely tough and we can expect more at this year's blessed event? Does Blunt only headline or does he also dispense peaceful valve adjusting wisdom? Dress code? Bandana's and long hair?

bo-bice.jpgbeautiful_-jesus.jpgJesus_MoneyChangers%203.jpghulk-hogan-james-blunt-vma-.jpgBrooklands%202005%2006.jpg

Guest Anonymous
perform that number at V@V

I've seen Blunt's orange chariot and its quite pretty. Does he dress like that at V@V? If so, people will all agree his outfit looks divine .

But how would he do in a "lights out" match?

mandkind.jpg