• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shows & Drives

penth2o

I have to put my vacation time in for the following year by the first of this year. I took three weeks off for the V@V. also anything else going on near the V@V at that time.

Does any one know of other shows, drives, events that are worth the trip from northern Michigan. BMW, VW any type. Just looking for special ones that are outstanding.

Thanks.

The Patroon Chapter BMW CCA is holding a BMW only vintage event this July at the Saratoga Auto Museum. The Saratoga area is a great place to spend a few days in the summer.

Here is the website...http://vintageatsaratoga.com We are still in the planning stages so please be patient waiting for details, but this promises to be a great weekend.

1972 3.0 cs, 1975 2002, 2002 M Roadster

2013 128i, 2013 X1

1965 Honda Trail 90

Thanks guys,

Yes Dave I can't wait for this month to be gone. Not too bad this year. First time they ever gave me a jumper. Load em up & tell him to "Run Forest RUN"

It will be good to have these events planned & take the time off than to take a chance and get boned when I thought I would be going to them.

Defiantly coming your way as I have not seen much of WI. and it is suppose to remind me of Switzerland & Germany.

We should plan a cruise to Blunt's to see how those MN. boys do it.

Maybe crash his party & eat all his food & drink all his coffee then steal his parts on the way out..... Sorry Blunt, been a while since I talked to ya let alone ripped on ya.

Tell Deb I said hi.

One more day of this hectic humping then three weeks of returns and it will slow down. The returns are just as bad as the pre holiday humping.

Thanks J.G.

I'm checking these out and all I can find online.

I'd like to hit some nice ones that I would like to return to every year.

Windy city is a given every year as it is only 4 1/2 hours from me.

What was the name of that one down south with that Bo guy.

Thanks J.G.

What was the name of that one down south with that Bo guy.

Scroll back up to Mike W's posting:

"Come to Northwest Arkansas, April 23, 24 for the "True Friends" drive. You won't regret the trip. Check the archives for past performances. Lots of fun."

http://stage.bmwcca.org/forum/files/Friends.pdf

I'm planning on doing this if the 5 speed conversion goes well.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I'll have to second Mike Wooldridge's and Jim's suggestion about the 10th annual Mid-America 2002 Fest in April 23 & 24. Trust me, you'll have a nice time. E-mail Bo Black at bblack02@hotmail.com and have him put you on the list so you can receive information about the event. It's one of the only exclusively '02 events left in the country. The scenery is beautiful and the weather is already nice here in April. You might caravan with Blunt and Mike / Claire / Adam from MN / WI.

Matt Sanford (Blau02) from MN usually drives down as well.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Thanks Skip.

I'll get in on that. I believe that was the one I was trying to do last year.

That would be good with all those guys. I met or know them from the Chicago fest. Good folks.

Plus I have to come see your new shop & all your toys.

Nice guy starting all that shit with the critique this... :)

Is Andy down there somewhere also???

Joel- Go to any Vintage race. Make you wet your pants walking through the pits and then to Hear Smell and see them go is out of this world.

Found this site. You might have to take the whole year off.

http://www.vintagemotorsport.com/race_calendar.asp

Also hit a 24 hour of Lemons race- Or better get your buddies and a $500

car and drive the wheels off of it. An event worthy of seeing.

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/events/

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152