• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts from a 320i, what else?

kubes

steering wheel, if it has the sport wheel

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

Get the steering wheel even if it is not sport. I looks very similar to the stock 02 unit, but is has a little smaller diameter and is a little thicker. Also, you could pull the brake booster if you're feeling froggy. e30 guys are always looking for them for thier 24v swaps.

I am pulling a few parts from a 83 320i, what else should I grab before I scrap the rest?

Hey Phil-

Are you putting the motor in one of your Tii's?

Hope you make it to Bav Auto Show & Shine. Lets meet-up b4 entering so we can keep our '02's together, along w/ Bob's Euro Lens Machine.

Scott

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg