• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Sept/Oct derBeyerische is up on the web

BillWilliams

http://db.nccbmwcca.org/

Brad Day's lovely Anne Marie is the cover girl. Our best cover yet I may add.

Randy Anderson and Skip Leonard's pictures are in the Traditions article that reports our time in Pittsburgh.

Jason Gipson is mentioned in the 100 Points article that reports on our time in Cincinnati.

Anne Marie's handsome Brad Day also took the cover photo on the Roundel this month. We almost used Brad's shot of the coupe on the last issue of the DB. Glad he got more notice with it on the Roundel though. Tom Madine taught him well.

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

I just got mine mailed to me today. My mom sends them up to RPI for me. I cant wait to read it. For those in who may care. Im now at an engineering school, anyone have any ideas for some parts worth fabbing up? Ill see what i can do

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just got mine mailed to me today. My mom sends them up to RPI for me. I cant wait to read it. For those in who may care. Im now at an engineering school, anyone have any ideas for some parts worth fabbing up? Ill see what i can do

Daniel - just helping Marshall Lytle yesterday pull his engine/trans and we thought it would be nice to have an adaptor plate that would easily bolt to the side of the M10 block for slipping inside a portable engine stand. The standard auto store ones have a rectangular plate with (4) movable arms that don't line up without a lot of messing. We ended up bolting the plate to the (3) right-side motor mount bosses. A new adaptor plate with pipe stub that bolts to these (3) points along with another smaller threaded hole closer to the head would be nice.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"