• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dying (or already died) Alpina 02's and a 130RS

Mich

Hi AL2002

i need your help, maybe is too late, but i need seats and wheel from your bulgarien BMW, one gay told me, that wheel are of Skoda 130 RS and seats as well. Can you help me with it ? I´ve got Skoda 130 RS and need any parts. Thanke you.

I'm the Bulgarian guy, but i hope you mean GUY, not GAY.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Hi, i was bought that RS and im not Hungarian, dont know where from came that misstake, and also desinformation that car is in restoration already.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i can´t believe it, you are very happy man. This bulgarien 130 RS was my dream and probably will be for ever. Two - three years ago a didnt have so much money, today is it otherwise. So, be so kind and please say somethink about your intentions with Skoda.

Thanks

Hi, i was bought that RS and im not Hungarian, dont know where from came that misstake, and also desinformation that car is in restoration already.

Hi, can you contact me here ? or on my email: stefan.hec@nextra.sk

thanke you

• 5 years later...