• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who wants 300mm brakes?

chad

How many members want to run Lee's 300mm kit??? How about get a list going and some commitments to get another batch in the making.

Does anyone know how the IE kit is going to compare to Massives??? The website doesn't have much info yet.

Massive 300mm BK:

1.Chad Wallin

Guest Anonymous
I would absolutely love them, front and back, if I could afford them.

So would I. I would also like to power my 02 with a Helicopter gas turbine. I also like to picture myself listening to Lynrd Skynrd with the volume turned up to 12 on my way to the Ballard locks with no traffic.

I find 256 mm to be adequate... maybe I just don't know what I'm missing...

... and why would anyone really WANT to go to the locks unless they were in a boat?

heh

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Who is Lee's and is there a web site associated with the brakes you are talking about? I am want to purchase the Wilwood Brakes from IE or some other source. Let me know if there is another source for this kit. Thanks

'71 2002 Riveria