• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some update about myself....baby, job,...

PatAllen

So, my GF gave birth on the 19th of april of a nice litle boy. Very proud. He is still a the hospital because he has some difficulties to breathe well, he should get out of there in few weeks.

I still work as a consulant for Directed electronics, from home, and now started to work at a local garage randomly where a good friend of mine works too. Its to help them get out all the nasty jobs they accumulate over the week.

So far, so good, life is super good with me now even if i lost my current job. To say the leat, i never been so rich in my life than actualy so it is not that bad...

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

. To say the leat, i never been so rich in my life than actualy so it is not that bad...

ditto...Congrats!!

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Thanks folks for all the good words.

It is so nice to work from home. I can work whenever i want, as long as i finish the projects in due time, they dont care when or how i make them. They give me 100% confiance. Theses guys are super great with me so i try to be too.

Anyway what i do is super twitchy, nobody can do what i do, or at least, i have the knowledge and 17 years of experience with this so its hard for them to part me out....which is nice ;)

btw Pierre, i have your MS done for a while, i just need to ship it...

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel