• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MidAmerica02FestIX next weekend!!!

randerson

Thanks for the kind words about the event. Lots of good help from a bunch of folks.

The weather looks good - high around 80. 20% chance of rain Saturday.

We're fired-up, thanks to all who have helped gather up new and old True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen.

In the words of Commando Cody (Lost Planet Airmen) "I ain't never had too much fun".

Anybody caravaning thru Colorado / Kansas on I-70?

landon, bill cox called me and he is heading that way. we are meeting him and his wife in harrisonville. unless youre bill cox?? i cant keep all these screen names/real names straight. email me if you want bills contact info

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Byron

Sorry to miss you on this trip Right now I am in Damascus VA visiting with Michele as she treks north on the AT Needless to say she is having a ball. She wanted to know if you were coming to the event and I told her you could not make it this year

All the best

Humberto has a family emergency, and I ran into some problems today during alignment process. Passenger side control arm doesn't look right they said which explains difficulty in turning right. Radiator also developed a small leak. I will work on these early tomorrow, swapping parts from the other car but that means I have to drive to the other car's location which is about 45 minutes in each direction. I may not be able to make it. Wish had the car back from the shop a week earlier. Will keep the folks posted. There is always V@V although I really want to go to Ark. to see old friends.

Humberto has a family emergency, and I ran into some problems today during alignment process. Passenger side control arm doesn't look right they said which explains difficulty in turning right. Radiator also developed a small leak. I will work on these early tomorrow, swapping parts from the other car but that means I have to drive to the other car's location which is about 45 minutes in each direction. I may not be able to make it. Wish had the car back from the shop a week earlier. Will keep the folks posted. There is always V@V although I really want to go to Ark. to see old friends.

youve got time al. make it happen.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I will try my best Steve. I installed the Euros and H4s already, with a little led for the parking light, kind of weak but works. Now, I have to find an excuse for work tomorrow so I can work on the rust bucket. All Duke faculty are busy writing Omaba recovery grants due April 27th, I have submitted one already and helping other colleagues, timing couldn't be worse, nerve wrecking times. I need this trip soooo bad.

I'm pretty new to the community, but I'm really excited to meet everyone at what will be my first 02Fest. I've learned a valuable lesson though in the preparation...

Don't bite off too many big projects at the last minute, and always plan some time for the occasional screw up! 5 speed is in, LSD is in, rear disks are in, but I have spent more hours hassling with the radio and strut bar than I can count! To add insult to injury, I knocked over some tools I had sitting on the ledge under the front of the hood and put a hole in my new Curt Ingraham radiator! Argh!

Looking forward to putting some faces with the names, and hoping to get some inspiration for the next project. Would love to see a megasquirt setup in person.

Safe travels everyone!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Hey Al, hope you didn't think I was offering you time planning advice... just stating the lesson I learned the hard way! Good luck in finishing your project and I look forward to meeting you.

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Right after I got the car ready and re-aligned, I hit a car on the back, not much damage but very annoying. She was turning and hit the brakes. Baam! Chevy Cobalt sustained more damage. Insurance called, at least the police didn't give me a ticket. Car runs good, just few dents at the center grill area but won't be pretty for the Mid Fest, shit. I also don't have time to install the passenger and rear seats, I will be the lone worrier in this trip, just me my self and I in a single Recaro. Still debating.

post-2494-13667605313679_thumb.jpg

post-2494-13667605316578_thumb.jpg