• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Least we forget what it's all about.

conkitchen

Although in some parts of the country it aint cruisen time just yet, here in Nor Cal; days like these just demand you take'r out for a drive. I put in a battery, qt of oil, topped off the rad, and turned the key for the first time in about 11 months.

My own backyard is a semi-private mountain top road course.

Felt G0000ooood.

You just have to dodge sweaty cyclists and wrist twisten mad men. I belong to both groups.

post-2154-13667604069649_thumb.jpg

post-2154-13667604070937_thumb.jpg

post-2154-136676040723_thumb.jpg

But what do I know

Hey Tom,

The turbo car is hold up at A1 still. This little ditty is a 76 and was bought a long time ago and made into a fun in the sun thing. I had expected it to die but it never does. Passes smog everytime so I keep driving it. Despite all the critics out there, it is a real blast to drive, especially on days like today.

It beats blowing up ice with dynomite, sorry Blunt.

But what do I know

Hey Tom,

The turbo car is hold up at A1 still. This little ditty is a 76 and was bought a long time ago and made into a fun in the sun thing. I had expected it to die but it never does. Passes smog everytime so I keep driving it. Despite all the critics out there, it is a real blast to drive, especially on days like today.

It beats blowing up ice with dynomite, sorry Blunt.

ill have you know its a balmy 26F in gods country. i like to think our brisk weather makes us enjoy the really hot 60 degree mid summer days all the more.

its also like getting a new car every spring once you can get them out of storage

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

That's skyline drive if I'm not mistaken. I love driving that road.

I hear ya brother, one of several Bay Area Mullholand Drive-esq routes. Up around Grizzly Peak. Apparently a very dangerous course lately as their was a fatal "over the edge" crash. I was passing by and had the unfortunate timing to see the expired laying there among the 1st responders. I was on my bicycle at the time just before yesterday's car ride.

But what do I know