• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the info, this is the result!!

andre2002tii

Andre,

I noticed you had some Dellorto's and the european owners like to turbo them. Any plans to push air into the carbs???

Todd

Well here in The Netherlands the 02 owners are not into turbo's i think, but I noticed the scandinavians are more in to the heavy artillerie.

I don't know what to do yet, I keep the car indoors for the winter and in spring I am going to use the car as a daily driver.

and if the engine performs well (it didn't run for 20 years) I'll keep it like it is.

The previous owner started this project some 23 years ago so all the mods like this engine were an idea of that time period.

(I hope my english isn't too confusing :) )

First I have to mount the frontspoiler again , the guy at the tireshop ripped it of aligning the car.

A shame 'cause this was a brand NOS item. (New Old Stock)

Andre

Hi Andre

Je zit toch niet toevalig in Purmerend, ik meen de loodsen te herkennen. Ik kom er zelf ook vandaan en bezit meerdere 02's binnenkort ga ik met een vriend beginnen aan een Is project.

gr Jeffrey

Jeffrey

BMW 2002 Tii Touring 73

BMW 2002 Targa Cabriolet 73

BMW E28 528i Automatic 85

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike,

Nice job, but I think i'm too tall for a top chop.:)

I am a bit suprised (but very happy) too see you like the car, I thought it was a bit too far on the wrong side to put this kinda wheels on the car for the world wide 02 scene.

So we wil see more of these combinations on this cars i think.

the car allready has a younger brother with the same style,

from belgium, its an e21.

With even wider wheels this was my example for 'the look'

index.jpg