• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MW '02 Group Spring GTG -- Salt Fork State Park: 5-9-09

Planning has begun on a gtg at Salt Fork State Park near Cambridge, OH. (near the intersection of I - 70 & I - 77) The park consists of 22,000 acres, including a huge lodge, cabins, indoor & outdoor pools, tennis, golf, horseback riding, fishing, hiking, etc. Further details will be forthcoming. The drive will be on Sat. the 9th with a cookout to follow that evening. It will be a great chance to bring the family -- even if they're not into old BMW's. I am working on getting a group rate for us -- more later. So, get your '02 ready and join us. I would like to get a headcount, so the better you do at letting me know you're coming, the better organized we will be.

Jim Denker (AKA: Jim_75Sahara)

(j DOT denker AT sbcglobal DOT net)

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 4 weeks later...

Good on both counts. Mike and I will have a caravan departing from Beavercreek (suburb to the SE of Dayton) along Route 35 May 22nd in the am. Details will eventually follow.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A Reminder: the cutoff date for reserving at the lower group rate is April 1st. Please use this link to reserve at Salt Fork and also message me to let me know that you plan on being there.

LINK: Http://MeetingProposal.com/CL.asp?ID=HUVNPWTPID&PID=529230

We will have a drive through the countryside, incl. a stop for lunch and some shopping. Saturday evening will include a cookout at the Denker/McCarty cottage by the waterfront, so drop in for a beer, a brat, etc. There will be door-prizes and other amazing bits. Hope to see you before long. Any Q's? --- Email me at j DOT denker AT sbcglobal DOT net. TIA.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz