• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike Hannigan..?

auggiemize

Mike is a great guy,competent,improvisional,and knows all tricks.

Good Mech.Good Body and Paint plus good taste.

I'll defendMike all I can.Sorry about people who are owed money allegedly etc.but a great asset to the 2002 World.

I and many others are afraid he's hurt or in any "bad" scenario you can imagine.

jgm

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Guest Anonymous

Why would anyone vouch for a person who has robbed money from numerous faq members? I have heard from other people who were robbed by this guy (into the thousands combined) and they don't understand either. If he is so great then why hasn't he stepped forward to explain himself and give back the money he has stolen from us?

why hasn't he stepped forward to explain himself and give back the money he has stolen from us?

i had a very very good friend that i had to leave behind when i moved from california...we stayed in touch on an often basis....a time went by when i could not reach him and became very concerned

i later discovered that he was in a tragic accident and was no longer among us

i find it highly unlikely that as good as his rep was, that overnight he became a deadbeat

i find it highly unlikely that as good as his rep was, that overnight he became a deadbeat

He did have a great reputation but it started to slide down a bit based on many negative e-bay feedbacks. I doubt that he became a deadbeat overnight.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

If you are refering to me as vouching for Mike...call me and we can talk.

I do not know if there is a figure or what it is he is accused of being a rip-off.

I just know he trated me#1 and did multiple favors and taught me a lot about my tii and a lot of guys I know.

So please think before you use bogus names.What do you have to loose.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

I just know he trated me#1 and did multiple favors and taught me a lot about my tii and a lot of guys I know.

He did the same for me. i hope he and his family are OK.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Quite a few know Mike personally and consider him a friend.

However Mike does disappear at times.

We who care just hope Mike is doing OK/Alive.and pays the people back if that is what is required.

jgm