• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'02/M2 project car completed

RoyW

My '72 2002 total custom restoration and conversion to an 'M2' reached completion in late September (save for a few minor items that will be address in the next month) . She runs and looks great... unfortunately, its time here in the NE to put her into hibernation, but I look forward to bring her to events next spring, including V@V. Hope to see some of you along the way.

The latest pictures (just prior to O'fest) are on the following link for M2s in the M2 Gallery section:

http://www.m2bmw.com/

-RoyW

Roy -

Gorgeous M2! Tell us about your stereo. I remember seeing pictures of your car while it was at the stereo shop - I see door pods, Alpine head unit and an amp in the trunk - tell us more!

Also, what carpet do you have installed? I am close to purchasing carpet and want to find out what others have used.

'76 02 (Pastellblau - my 1st car - owned since 1992)
'04 330i zhp (Monaco Blue)

'07 328i 6spd (Titanium Silver)

'11 X3 (Alpine White)

Roy -

Gorgeous M2! Tell us about your stereo. I remember seeing pictures of your car while it was at the stereo shop - I see door pods, Alpine head unit and an amp in the trunk - tell us more!

Also, what carpet do you have installed? I am close to purchasing carpet and want to find out what others have used.

Thanks for the compliment!

The stereo system includes:

-Alpine CDA-9886 head

-JL300/4 Amp

-Hertz HSK-TL130 speakers (5 1/4 and 1 inch in custom pods on door)

-Morel Elate SW9 subs (9 inch) mounted in shallow box in trunk, suspended from rear parel shelf (above battery)

-custom installation by DTM Autowerks in Milford, NH

The carpet is e30 M3 light grey and was custom cut and fitted by upholstery shop

-RoyW

Absoutely stunning.

Hope you have many hours enjoyment driving her.

Regards,

Dave

E30 M3 Track Car

E30 C2 2.7 Alpina

2002 - S14 Alipina rep ( Build in Progress )

2002 - M10 Awaiting rebuild

2002 - M10 Turbo Awaiting Rebuild

3 x 2002 Stripped for spares

E36 M3 Evo

Frontera for towing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi , what size of wheels are on your car and what et ????? they fill out the flares well....do they rub ?????? i have a m2 under the knife a present and wish to buy new wheels but was unsure of width and et to fill out those turbo flares.

I think your car looks fantastic, if mine looks as good as yours i will be well pleased.

cheers

1973 VERONA RED BMW 2002

1970 GRANADA RED BMW NK 1800

2010 VOLVO xc90 D5