• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal Vintage event

JohnBarlow

OK, I have to say, I am excited as hell at this point. For some reason, all of our vendors seem to have pulled together, and made everything work! I think that this is going to be an awsome weekend. Word has it that we may do a drive through the Angeles Crest on Saturday night, and a 33 run [balls out][[sorry ladies]] run on Sunday Morning. This will be the debut run for the "Mano Monster" 02/M20/turbo. We [soCal] will also have some very special NoCal guests..... I can't wait! All of our vendors and sponsors have really worked hard to make everything happen. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I hope that anyone within a 500 mile radius will try their best to be here.

See you Saturday.

John

www.socalvintagebmw.com

post-1509-13667595806863_thumb.jpg

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication

Yes, wse wsill have shirts at the event.I still need to pick them up from the printer, but the artwork is cool, and all of the sponsors logos are on the back......

D

See you soon.

John

John Barlow Los Angeles, Ca.

John@VintageMotorsportGroup.com

EBay: NeueKlasseBMWs

O==00==O

www.SoCalVintageBMW.com

www.VintageMotorsportGroup.com

Vintage BMW Source

Motorsport Legends

Groma Race Fabrication