• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sourcing a center resonator in the Bay Area

mbaze

Longshot I know, but do any of you SF Bay Area folks know where I might be able to source a new or good condition center resonator tomorrow (Monday)? I have the day off from work, and it'd be nice to wrap up my exhaust project.

(Second choice is to order from BavAuto and finish it next weekend. I shoulda planned ahead, I know.)

'71 Sahara (sold 2019)

'74 '02 (sold 1/09)

Thanks for the tips, guys. I think I'll pass on the Bosal for now, as they seem to get mixed reviews on the board.

Cheers.

skip it! the stock center resonator includes a restrictor plate! I replaced mine with a section of straight pipe and never looked back. The exhaust note gets slightly louder but nowhere near "loud". If anything it makes the exhaust slightly audible over the engine roar, just so you can tell it's there. and the loss of the restrictor plate will let any other engine mods you have "breathe."