• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jan's A4 touring back on eBay

inkatouring

Will someone please buy this for big big bucks and drive up the market? It's, of course, a beautiful car and I know you need one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___BMW-2002-TOURING-Tii-ALPINA-A4_W0QQitemZ130259968404QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130259968404&_trkparms=72%3A317%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Good luck with the sale Jan!!!!!!

b397_1.JPG

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

Certainly is a lovely Touring. If you're listening Jan you should amend:

"What makes this car very special is the addition of the Alpina A4 single throttle body set-up that is now days well sought for as well as having other Alpina hard to find goodies. "

Makes you think it has just the one throttle instead of four, although I'm sure any prospective buyer is going to know exactly what you have.

Good luck, Nick

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Hello Josh and everyone,

Thank you very much. Will see how it goes. Just like before it is hard to do this specially know that I installed those goodies that I had for it. But I have to help my family and this is the only way as of right now to achieve it; however, I'm not going to let her go for cheap either. Well we will see what happens. How is you beutiful Touring doing?

Nick, thanks for pointing out my mistake on the information...I did mean to write throttle bodies.

Best regards

Jan