• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trapazoidal mirror group buy

BLUNT

If the mounting points are the same on the driver door (plug N play) then I am in for the driver side for sure. I'll email you.

Thanks

Hamada

Does anyone know?> if I take out my flag mirror, would the trap be a direct swap? Its an 11/69 production date..

Thanks

H

The mirror holder (the part attached to the door) is the same part number for both trap & flag mirrors.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

If the mounting points are the same on the driver door (plug N play) then I am in for the driver side for sure. I'll email you.

Thanks

Hamada

Does anyone know?> if I take out my flag mirror, would the trap be a direct swap? Its an 11/69 production date..

Thanks

H

yes, as les states the attaching block is the same piece so plug and play.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

OK, now I know traps are right. Think I'm going to pass for now though. My tires are 9 years old and I really ought to put the money towards replacing them this year.

all the cool guys are doing it. you want to belong dont you matthew?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

OK, now I know traps are right. Think I'm going to pass for now though. My tires are 9 years old and I really ought to put the money towards replacing them this year.

all the cool guys are doing it. you want to belong dont you matthew?

LOL! Can't I just follow everyone jumping off a cliff or something? Then at least I wouldn't have to spend any cash.

Matthew Cervi
'71 Bavaria

'18 M2

I have a halfways decent right-side mirror but no mounting plinth, nuts, or gasket. Are these also available again?

-Dave

plinths (what a great name) are the same, nuts are avail.. i will check on separate gaskets but im sure they are. email me dave if you just want some gage nuts and a gasket

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Probably not gonna do that just yet... The car budget is really reduced right now so I have to choose my splurges wisely. I was just wondering if the gaskets were available again for future reference. I may include one in a list of stuff to get the car back to DD status come June or so.

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

BUMP in case anyone else wants in on this. we have a dozen pair so far. if you shop around youll see this is a good price. if youre thinking of them nows the time. buy is closing in 4 days. thanks

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com