• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Check out my new prize:

KFunk

I hereby nominate your car for Rob's "Car of Every Few Months" :)

Keep representin'.

HAHA! :P

sweet job dude (Kevin), you indeed make us proud! i was going to nom for next month if someone didnt do it this month, since i already nominated harv. anyway kick that 510s ass! if you stick around that is.... where might you be headed? ;)

Whoa Steve, I had no idea you won a National Tour event! Now thats the big time, congrats man!

Oh, and I lost one of the later events because that Civic showed up that won the Nat. Championship. Luckily it wasn't Tipple driving it, and only Newcome. I was happy to get within a couple seconds of him.

Guess he doesn't bother to come to regional events anymore.

No idea where I'll move next, but I keep checking the job listings every night, and occasionally applying for something. Waiting on a good opportunity to work out. Wish it could be in southeast ohio, but there just aren't many jobs here.

If I can beat the 510 at one of the first couple of events, then I'll be happy. He hasn't shown up again since I got the new tires and the carbs, which might put me within range.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

• Administrators

you only improve if you are forced to chase someone. Either tours or local. Local is better since you can always see how far behind people you stand.

We are getting a California divisional series going this year. One event in Atwater, One in LA, and one in San Diego. National style events for West Coast, with contingency and even prize money.

So if you find a job on the West Coast, you'll know where to race

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store