• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So Calif.BMW gathering

Ray-2002tii

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can we dirt bag 02ers that havent finished there car, park around the corner?

haha,

But I still want to run with the wolves to lunch. I say down the coast. from Irvine , to 133 then south on PCH to San Clemente. Were I live. I call it" the last town of Metropolis". Its a nice drive. When I go up to Newport or HB. I like to take PCH. Just, WAY more fun to drive. Then the freeway. I know of a few places on PCH that ALL the 02s could stop for photos.

cant wait to soak it all in,and get some Ideas.

culp

It is almost 02Time in SoCal hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

I am getting excited....

I suspect I should be at Las Posas and the 101 in Camarillo by 5:00 am, and Balboa Blvd and the 101 in the Valley by 5:30 am. Anyone else getting up that early and want to meet up and continue on down? Lets start making plans...

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I am getting excited....

I suspect I should be at Las Posas and the 101 in Camarillo by 5:00 am, and Balboa Blvd and the 101 in the Valley by 5:30 am. Anyone else getting up that early and want to meet up and continue on down? Lets start making plans...

Do you you think it will take only an hour from Balboa and the 101 to Irvine? We might have to do it 5 am instead of 5:30. Damn thats early!

Balboa and the 101 is 5 min from my house. JohnC Do you wanna come over and we can meet Steve by Burbank and the 101?

Anyone else wanna join?

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Do you you think it will take only an hour from Burbank and the 101 to Irvine? We might have to do it 5 am instead of 5:30. Damn thats early!

Balboa and the 101 is 5 min from my house. JohnC Do you wanna come over and we can meet Steve by Burbank and the 101?

It will take more than an hour from Burbank. Maybe I can meet you guys somewhere at the intersection of the 5 and 605?

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

Do you you think it will take only an hour from Burbank and the 101 to Irvine? We might have to do it 5 am instead of 5:30. Damn thats early!

It will take more than an hour from Burbank. Maybe I can meet you guys somewhere at the intersection of the 5 and 605?

You think that's early in Burbank? Try 4:15 AM in Santa Barbara...

Google maps has it as 1 hr 6 min.(Balboa to C n C) My GPS has it at 58 min to C n C from Balboa. At 5:30 AM I think 1 hr is good. GPS is usually better prediction than Google Maps. The 605/5 intersection is about 1/2 way to Irvine 6:00 AM should work. I figured John would come down the 605.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Steve,

We could meet at the 405 & 133! J/K, Ill see you there

You think that's early in Burbank? Try 4:15 AM in Santa Barbara...

Google maps has it as 1 hr 6 min.(Balboa to C n C) My GPS has it at 58 min to C n C from Balboa. At 5:30 AM I think 1 hr is good. GPS is usually better prediction than Google Maps. The 605/5 intersection is about 1/2 way to Irvine 6:00 AM should work. I figured John would come down the 605.

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

I am getting excited....

I suspect I should be at Las Posas and the 101 in Camarillo by 5:00 am, and Balboa Blvd and the 101 in the Valley by 5:30 am. 5/605 around 6:00 am. Anyone else getting up that early and want to meet up and continue on down? Lets start making plans...

Let's start emailing cell #s and finalizing the trip down. All are welcome, it is a blast driving with a bunch of 02s..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

I am getting excited....

I suspect I should be at Las Posas and the 101 in Camarillo by 5:00 am, and Balboa Blvd and the 101 in the Valley by 5:30 am. 5/605 around 6:00 am. Anyone else getting up that early and want to meet up and continue on down? Lets start making plans...

Let's start emailing cell #s and finalizing the trip down. All are welcome, it is a blast driving with a bunch of 02s..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg