• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Labor Day Holiday Everyone! - '02 Projects?

02fanatic

Mae West gets a new steering wheel -- a Momo Niki Lauda signature model, circa 1979. I'll also tighten up the driver's door handle -- snaking my hand under the door panel.

Tomorrow I go over to my secret storage garage to fit the Petri CSL steering column shroud and horn button onto "Orange Julius." I've got lots of little projects to do -- new(er) window winders, vent window knobs and interior door handles -- Christmas trees for the door panels.

I can install a nice new pair of threshold rubber strips on at least one of my cars, and I need to pull out the console in Mae West so she can get a radio installed.

Time to clean up both cars a bit -- OJ needs a bit of attention after the Monterey weekend and daily driver Mae needs a good bath and the windows cleaned....those BBSs need some attention, too!

Cheers!

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

I am welding some reinforcements to replace all the sheet metal I cut out from the nose and from the area under the windshield. I am deleting the heater box. (Got to close the opening too)

If time allows, I'll mount the engine onto the subframe and will try a trial fit from below. Cutting and welding the tunnel is next.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam