• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how long does it take for springs to settle?

BLUNT

thanks bill. will you please post the results of your tranny malfunction. i guess its not that uncommon to happen.

HEY BLUNT !!!

Did the wife take the Super Cap keyboard away?

It's April, why aren't you out here?

Lewey sayz hi and misses you.

Back to reality, on your trans, did you happen to reseal the output flange?

Or maybe someone else did?

If that is tightened too much then it can lock up the trans, not that I have ever done it before, but it could be worth checking.

Geez

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks bill. will you please post the results of your tranny malfunction. i guess its not that uncommon to happen.

HEY BLUNT !!!

Did the wife take the Super Cap keyboard away?

It's April, why aren't you out here?

Lewey sayz hi and misses you.

Back to reality, on your trans, did you happen to reseal the output flange?

Or maybe someone else did?

If that is tightened too much then it can lock up the trans, not that I have ever done it before, but it could be worth checking.

Geez

long time no speak geez. good to hear from you. not sure ill make palm springs this year. i have a couple other trips planned and we went to mexico for 2 weeks so i have to be selective. but yes, aardvark resealed the output flange but he assures me they are tested before leaving. i cant believe id install a tranny that wouldnt spin and im fairly certain i had to spin it to get it to mate but you know how we get with age. i will check that before i pull it. i will see you next year for sure though. say hello to lewis for me

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com