• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Congrats M20Curtis - PBMW Car of the Year

oz_tom

I saw and heard it a month or so ago at a charity rally. Engine sorted and just a few last touches to it were needed. He said nearly 300 hp if remember correctly with a turbo 6 installed nicely.

post-344-13667573730303_thumb.jpg

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

I just heard about this myself and many thanks to everyone! The car is currently down for a new turbo, manifold, and head porting. I was getting close to 300hp, now the goal is 400 on much more boost, we shall see! Thanks again, I can't wait to find this issue, it's not out here yet!

Awsome Curtis - cant wait to see your finished product, though i suppose these things are always a work in progress!

We seem to get PBMW quicker than the US - It may be because i have a subscription though.

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

curtis, id be interested in what you did to the rear end to be able to shoot for 400HP. i know you were having issues at 300. did you come up with a solution or are you just going to roll onto the power?

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com