• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I would like to make a financial contribution to the FAQ

AlCanuck

I'm willing to top any bid on the Al's Carpet....Mr. Pinepig.

That is, after it comes out of Al's posterior. Your promise to unroll it and install it in your own car. AND.....you can't use any odor fresheners either for the 1st year.

It's over......Al has screwed up, lost a lot of respect and apparently, left the board. Hooray, we all won.............NOT.

In another thread, Tilux asks for civility and gets told to go find another board.

C'mon people. There's been enough scapegoating to go around.

It's another to make me want to pull the trigger on this sweet little Fiat X1/9 that's for sale. I wonder how the FIAT boards are? ;-)

Jerry

If Mr Larson can get it up his ass and back out I'll gladly put it in my car.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's gonna buck up for that pink set you made to compliment Esty's interior??

BigDog

pink....i never considered pink....do you think it would clash?

0000012.jpg

That interior is a P-shop, right?

If not....where it the emoticon for VOMITING?????

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

Al-

You have always been good to me...

The list has been good to me...

The businesses which monitor this list continue to be good to me... And,

Some of the best people I know were or are fellow 02 owners.

I don't need a carpet kit at this time.

But, there is one thing I know about myself: as soon as I sell the "...last 02 I will ever own..." I am out looking at another one.

So, I will place a bid, hope I win, and figure out what I will do with it another time.

Email me away from this childish thread and I will place a bid.

Brian Foster

Irvine CA

prsncat@gmail.com

Got another donation today for 10.69 ( strange number ) the FAQ thanks you kind sir.

It brings the grand total to 65.69, there is no way that will beat the bid to make sure it goes up Al's ass so come on guys it's going to a good cause.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Al-

You have always been good to me...

The list has been good to me...

The businesses which monitor this list continue to be good to me... And,

Some of the best people I know were or are fellow 02 owners.

I don't need a carpet kit at this time.

But, there is one thing I know about myself: as soon as I sell the "...last 02 I will ever own..." I am out looking at another one.

So, I will place a bid, hope I win, and figure out what I will do with it another time.

Email me away from this childish thread and I will place a bid.

Brian Foster

Irvine CA

prsncat@gmail.com

The only childish thing is not to admit that Al has been less than forthcoming (downright dishonorable) about payments and product delivery, and paying for goods that he has long since received from well respected FAQ'ers. Brown nosing and saying, oh well ok everything is fine as long as I dont see it or experience it is pathetic.

Get a clue and read the facts. Esty has been right on all along.

Bad mouth her, insult her, it wont make any difference to the truth of the matter. She has only been tryng

Al is gone finally and the board can go back to something other than his own personal sounding board and advertisement location.

C'est La Vie, Semper Fi, sorgen Sie nicht sich um es, vada via ed importuni qualcun'altro per un cambiamento, Возблагодарите бога, котор мы сделаны с этой тупоумной драмой, to each his own, whatever... get a life and leave it alone for gods sake.

He is gone and thats all that matters now.

I really don't care who everyone thinks is right or wrong. I have purchased items from Al, he has answered questions for me, and my history with him is the only thing I need to continue dealing with him.

Any person -- EVERYONE -- who leaves is a loss to all of us. This is a community and I like/appreciate every person here.

Esty expressed interest in the 76 2002a I advertised in the Cars section and has NEVER responded to the four emails I sent her about the car or followed up. But, I hold no ill-will towards her. My email address may have been filtered by her spam blocker or maybe she wasn't really interested. No matter... no big deal...

No matter what, these are all things are IN THE PAST. Let them go, forgive, and forget.

Everyone know what I am talking about when I mention the "In memory of" stickers in the back of cars in rememberance of a fallen soldier or the loss of someone special? I was behind a minivan with the following... I think it is appropriate:

In memory of...

...common courtesy,

...common sense,

...honor,

...integrity/ethics,

...honesty, and

...morals.

Brian

76 2002a in Irvine CA

I really don't care who everyone thinks is right or wrong. I have purchased items from Al, he has answered questions for me, and my history with him is the only thing I need to continue dealing with him.

Any person -- EVERYONE -- who leaves is a loss to all of us. This is a community and I like/appreciate every person here.

Esty expressed interest in the 76 2002a I advertised in the Cars section and has NEVER responded to the four emails I sent her about the car or followed up. But, I hold no ill-will towards her. My email address may have been filtered by her spam blocker or maybe she wasn't really interested. No matter... no big deal...

No matter what, these are all things are IN THE PAST. Let them go, forgive, and forget.

Everyone know what I am talking about when I mention the "In memory of" stickers in the back of cars in rememberance of a fallen soldier or the loss of someone special? I was behind a minivan with the following... I think it is appropriate:

In memory of...

...common courtesy,

...common sense,

...honor,

...integrity/ethics,

...honesty, and

...morals.

Brian

76 2002a in Irvine CA

perhaps you could copy those 4 emails here with the full headers attached, i've never received ANY mail from ANY forum member, except larson & priss that i didn't respond to

Another donation for 10$ was received, thanks to you fine folks again.

Last day and it ends ( hopefully all of it ) tonight.

Get your donation in soon.

Total is 75.69 so far, we really need that carpet up Al's ass.

that's not a heck of a lot of support for FAQ...come on all you guys & gals that say how much you care about this place...ante up....$76 is an embarrassment....

jerry....funk....craig....priss....reach in those hypocritical pockets and throw some coin in the plate...come on...02 monster...show how much you care, contribute

collection-plate.png