• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002...such a stud car

Nick

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHA sluts! All of them, trashy! Who poses with a car, seriously? You all have double standards and I hope each and every one of your car's fucking explode. The end, get fucked, all of you. I'm sick of it. Sorry, I'm not a professional whore like the ones in your magazines.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

UGhm with the exception of a couple of people I don't think anyone was really glorifying it or making any comparison to you....In fact most people myself included have shown that they would be annoyed. I wouldn't want a girl/woman of any sort crawling/ falling or laying on my single skin hood.

1970-resto/mod =money drain

1973 Charmonix, mhh clean

GO COUGS

Nooo.. the title of this thread wouldn't be an indication of someone thinking "they are the man for owning a 2002" now would it? And what does the term "put out" mean to you? It's means getting some sex to me. I couldn't say what it means in terms of the male philosophy. Too bad for me I guess. I just lost a whole lot of credit for posting a joke in another part of the forum, but oh well. Can't really miss what you never had anyway.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg