• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Graffix Designer to help make SITE BANNERS

robspeed

I do a little here and there to pay the bills of Architecture grad school when I can. Let me know what kind of stuff you want and I'll see what I can do.

clay.a.weiland@ttu.edu

806-441-9440

cmaaannn... you're sposed to be the creative one/s!! ;)

concepts:

02goodness

FAQery

Storedom

buy! spend!! consume!!! :D

steve can tell you what tech specs, prolly just maybe 600wide?? 100 tall? i donno how they'll fit into the page. there is a lot of wasted space here and there. our resident FAQ PHP MASTERMIKE is way too busy to work on the site, so steves gonna try to figure out the template/s and try to work something interesting/doable... ;)

Ummm... Maybe like this?

that one is cool, but may be somethign a litle less flashy so it matches the rest of the site in color. may be transparent background?

thansk.

steve k.

Done. Still just a draft idea.

visionaut (Tom)

post-1565-13667569967757_thumb.jpg

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

• Administrators

i do need some help. but i am a little busy at work right now to explain exactly what i want :) i also do not have a test platform at ther moment. Once the test platform is completed, then we can start tweaking things. thanks to all for the offers!!

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store