• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Went to visit Firma Michael Cahsel today

skelatons

What a long(550 mi. RT) drive.Too much construction and sspeed zones.Nice small well stocked place.BMW dealer rat across the street too.While discussing(Yvonne translating) parts I wanted for my car,he showed me some sway bars.I didn't need any,as I have suspension techniques bars.Herr Cahsel has been trying to get those,but has not been able to get in touch with the company.I did some searches tonight,and couldn't find anything either.Plenty of places that sell their stuff,but not the producer of the bars.Does anyone have a direct contact with ST?Could you post it here,send to me,or directly to him?Had my camera,but didn't take any pics.TIA.

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad

I've been trying to contact Michael Cahsel via the email address listed as Contact on his website for over a month. 4 emails so far, no responses. I want to buy stuff from him - guess he doesn't care (I'm in Denver, CO, and my emails are in english???). I was guessing he must have shut down or gone out of business, but left the website running... He's got some really nice rare stuff there.

Has anyone else here had any success recently buying stuff from him/them?

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

visionaut in Denver, Colorado-Send your inquiry here,info@bmw02.de.My email was sent in English also.Yvonne is there for English support on Monday and Thursday.I mailed them this morning to say I was headed their way,and she was there to translate.I was about 45 min late because of traffic.Good people.

1973 2002

2002 steel gray Mcoupe

Brad

I met Michael Cashel at the Nurburgring Historics BMW corral a couple of years ago. He didn't speak very good English and I didn't speak very good German. He did give me his parts brochure.

The Nurburgring Historics in early August are a must see or any BMW enthusiast who likes old school BMW's. I never did watch the racing, I spent my whole time out in the parking lot going from the MB, Alfa, Opel, Cobra, Ferrari, Jaguar, etc... car club corrals drooling over the incredible cars. I spent the majority of my time at the BMW corral. All BMW's at the BMW corral were from 76 and earlier, first time I ever saw an Inca E3.

I gave the brochure to Bill Holmes in San Diego. Cashel was selling 02 touring hatch doors for cheap (several hundred Euro's). The shipping cost was an arim and a leg to get it over here. Bill had a customer with a rusty rear hatch door and needed a new one. By the time the shipping was factored in to the west coast, it was a thousand dollar door.

G-Man

91 318i

91 318i (parts car)

74 2002tii

73 Bavaria

70 2800

96 4Runner (parts hauler)

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I've been trying to contact Michael Cahsel via the email address listed as Contact on his website for over a month. 4 emails so far, no responses. I want to buy stuff from him - guess he doesn't care (I'm in Denver, CO, and my emails are in english???)

like someone else said, use that email address and you should be fine in English. I've bought a few bits from them - prompt, well priced and good to deal with. Although my postie lady looked a bit concerned when I explained the large cardboard box she was handing over was a second hand fuel tank!

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Sorry guys,

But I don't go there anymore.

I was there and saw a nice pair of adjustble front struts. Fichtel & Sachs if I remember correctly. I looked at them and they were really good. The price was OK. I tell him; OK I take them. He says OK, puts them back, and takes 2 others from the shelve behind the ones I looked at. These were crap. Home-made. I can also put some thread on a strut. Not negative, Worth nothin. I say no I want the first 2. He syas; those are not for sale. Then why do you put them on the shelve in front of the 2 others.

But OK.

I go a bit further and see Alpina wheels. I take a couple out. Looks perfect and original. I ask the price and the price is good. I say OK, 4 of these. He puts the 2 back and gets 4 others from the shelve that are repainted, unround, absolutely worthless things. I say not these, 4 like the first 2. He says not for sale.

So I turned around and left the place.

Good luck...

Sorry guys,

But I don't go there anymore.

I was there and saw a nice pair of adjustble front struts. Fichtel & Sachs if I remember correctly. I looked at them and they were really good. The price was OK. I tell him; OK I take them. He says OK, puts them back, and takes 2 others from the shelve behind the ones I looked at. These were crap. Home-made. I can also put some thread on a strut. Not negative, Worth nothin. I say no I want the first 2. He syas; those are not for sale. Then why do you put them on the shelve in front of the 2 others.

But OK.

I go a bit further and see Alpina wheels. I take a couple out. Looks perfect and original. I ask the price and the price is good. I say OK, 4 of these. He puts the 2 back and gets 4 others from the shelve that are repainted, unround, absolutely worthless things. I say not these, 4 like the first 2. He says not for sale.

So I turned around and left the place.

Good luck...