• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

headlight bucket parts or whole

ponyboy

Well, I was trying to adjust my headlights today, and it seems as though the part that the bolt threads through is stripped so I cant adjust them. Can that part be bought by itself? looking at a headlight bucket, when there is the knob, the part that is on the bolt that presses against the metal tab to push the bucket, and then further down, the part that the bolt threads in and out of. I need that last part, the small rectangular piece that sits in the little surrounding and the bolt goes through....

Im thiniong maybe I can match something up at a hardware store, like those little square nuts....

Or is there a headlight bucket upgrade option or easy replacement available?

EDIT - Well I just read on a link here that the plastic nuts are often reason for adjustability failure of the headlights. Well, that plastic nut is my problem...

They suggest using flatbar and tapping the threads in. Well I dont really want to buy a tap and di set, but I need those nuts. hmmm.....

Thanx, Lance

Lance Jones... my name

1970 BMW 2002 ...my car

www.myspace.com/lancejonesmusic ....my music

A short time ago I contributed to this site. Just post asking Steve for the PayPal address and he'll reply.

Bob Napier

it should be permanently listed at the top of the site. i think wed get a lot more dough going towards the site if it were

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com