Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

headlight bucket parts or whole

12 posts / 528 viewsLast Reply

Well, I was trying to adjust my headlights today, and it seems as though the part that the bolt threads through is stripped so I cant adjust them. Can that part be bought by itself? looking at a headlight bucket, when there is the knob, the part that is on the bolt that presses against the metal tab to push the bucket, and then further down, the part that the bolt threads in and out of. I need that last part, the small rectangular piece that sits in the little surrounding and the bolt goes through....

Im thiniong maybe I can match something up at a hardware store, like those little square nuts....

Or is there a headlight bucket upgrade option or easy replacement available?

EDIT - Well I just read on a link here that the plastic nuts are often reason for adjustability failure of the headlights. Well, that plastic nut is my problem...

They suggest using flatbar and tapping the threads in. Well I dont really want to buy a tap and di set, but I need those nuts. hmmm.....

Thanx, Lance

Are they full set, total 4? Are they new?

Contribution to the site? Like, send money to a paypal account or something on the site?

Sorry, I still don't know how to do contributions. Others have done so through the store, but I don't see the link. If you're interested, you find out how to contribute, I'll check stock for the parts.

A short time ago I contributed to this site. Just post asking Steve for the PayPal address and he'll reply.

Bob Napier

A short time ago I contributed to this site. Just post asking Steve for the PayPal address and he'll reply.

Bob Napier

it should be permanently listed at the top of the site. i think wed get a lot more dough going towards the site if it were

Just send a paypal to [email protected]

I sent mine after all the help I got with my tii getting crunched. It was way overdue. (the contribution, not the crash.)