• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blank 2002 Pictures

Mitch

Can anyone give me some blank, drawn pictures of an 02? Since the new car is beginningn to look up, and I have all sorts of inspiration now, I'm looking to follow my dream of a completely original paint job, since I'll have a state of the art srpay booth at my hands until June.

I'd like for the pictures to be of one sideview, one front view, one rear view, and overhead shot.

If you guys can't help me out, I could always draw one. I'll make sure to post pictures of the schemes I come up with, and unlike MTV, I actually have taste.

doing a view source on that java colors page it looks like you could modify it to take any color you want

just recreate the jpegs that are swapped into the 2002 image using whatever color you want

for example

you could follow the same method to swap in your own jpeg.. or edit Agave.jpg with your own color.

just a thought :)

---

edit: dang.. they're just images of different cars with different colors. kind of hard to change the image without doing some serious photoshopping.. sorry i was talking out my arse

Mitch, OT to what you have going here, but.... you oughta consider joining us here in the Dayton area on Sept. 24th. We will be having a 2002 meet in John Bryan State Park near Yellow Springs, OH. Hope you can come down.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Mitch: I don't have a true headcount as yet. I think we will have at least 10 2002's parked together. Hard to say right now. Mike Self will be there (Roundel columnist). You could borrow an '02 or a 320i or something....

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I forgot how young you are. I drove my dad's '02 when I was 16. It took me almost 30 yrs. to get my own! Anyhow, I let my neice's boyfriend drive mine. I figure he's only 21, but he has a big interest in cars and he knew quite a bit about the 2002's. He loved trying it out.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I asked for the ssame think about a week ago. He're what people sent me. There were a few more I think - just search for posts or replies from me. Good Luck

post-365-136675678994_thumb.jpg

post-365-13667567900034_thumb.jpg

post-365-1366756790114_thumb.jpg

'67 1600 6V, '89 325i Convertible Red, '91 325i Convertible Alpine,

'95 M3 Daytona Violet, '02 M3 Carbon Black, '07 328xi Crimson Red

doing a view source on that java colors page it looks like you could modify it to take any color you want

just recreate the jpegs that are swapped into the 2002 image using whatever color you want

for example

you could follow the same method to swap in your own jpeg.. or edit Agave.jpg with your own color.

MF Snakes on a, check out the big brain on Z!!!!!!!!

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades