• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

02 Fest East - less than a month away!

Christian

How many of us are going? Will there be a brigade from NJ again this year? I know the date is 9/10, once again at Lime Rock. Its the 15th annual - i'm surprised there havent been many posts about it.

www.limerock.com

www.ctvalley.org

'67 1600 6V, '89 325i Convertible Red, '91 325i Convertible Alpine,

'95 M3 Daytona Violet, '02 M3 Carbon Black, '07 328xi Crimson Red

You certainly could get me to a rallying point in Princeton, if you were to meet up at that pancake house on the main drag by the University (the one with all the names carved into the tables). Love that place, just can't recall the name.

For the FestWest, Rob & Robynne have not confirmed any dates or leaked any specifics...even after a pitcher of margaritas.

It's sort of like the gumball rally. You get the word and then you drop what you are doing and go.

2002FestEast is set and out there.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I'll be there...been to every one since it started back in 1991...Less cars show up now though....there used to be close to one hundred back in the day...guess many of them have rusted away....

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

3 or 4 of us will coming from ontario and will leave saturday morning and will spend the night in north jersey close by jon "pecsok" from belleville who will host us for some drinks or bbq? so we will all meet gain at the GSP rest area in Montvale close to exit 172 sunday morning between 7-9 am and meet up with andrej like last year?

dave

Sept 9, the evening before 02 Fest at my place, all from NJ/PA/Canada who are staying in NNJ before the ride up to Lime Rock are welcome! Beer, BBQ, Soap and water for the 02's to wash the bugs off. Don't know if Julius the 1600 will be ready this year, engine bay is still awaiting paint and engine/5-speed install. Then Sunday, Sept 10 we'll meet at GSP Exit 172 for the ride up. Seems last year we were a bit late to the fest, how about if we meet up a bit earlier? Lets talk it up!

Jon-
1971 2002 Malaga- In the family since Dad bought it new
2003 530i- Daily beater
2007 R1200 GS Adventure- After work therapy