• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who rebuilds injection pumps?

SHEN

Where can I have my fuel injectors rebuilt on a tii? Someone must to it for new injectors are just too expensive. If anyone can help me please let me know where I could have it done.

I sure most here would recommend Dave Redzus, Precision Auto Research, Bensonville, IL. Phone is 630-766-4402. His email is parbrowser@aol.com

There is a shop in Redding CA that rebuilds Kugelfisher pumps, I used them nearly three years ago and no problems. This shop was recommended to me by Leif Andenberg in LA. Make sure you send your injectors along with your pump. The price was very reasonable. I'm having a brain cramp and I can't remember the shop's name. I wanted to have Gus at Pacific Fuel Injection Service rebuild my pump but he was backlogged months and the shop in Redding had a one week turn around and by far it was much cheaper. Gus is still the master Kugelfischer rebuilder but my tii needed to get back on the road.

Gus Pfister

153 Utah Ave,

South San Francisco, CA 94080

(650) 588-8880

Maybe some of the other forum readers will know of the shop in Redding along with POC info.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I used jerry fairchild industries. Very reasonable price and good turn around. Very down to earth guy. I think there isn't much to it really. Jus ttake it apart clean it replace the seals and check the output and a given RPM.

heres some info and phone#

http://www.classicmotorsports.net/projects/porsche911e.php

scroll down to 3/24 and 2/26 for info about the injectionn rebuild- not my car btw- wish it was!