• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quien Sabe Rd. today

dubois

I don't know how to tell you guys, without sounding this or that, but I am very spoiled! Notice that I had to stop ALL that traffic for these pictures, that was just on my second lap around my personal Nurburgring this weekend.

Hosting provided by FotoTime

FAQ Member # 91

I don't know how to tell you guys, without sounding this or that, but I am very spoiled! Notice that I had to stop ALL that traffic for these pictures, that was just on my second lap around my personal Nurburgring this weekend.

Run one for me. After the piss poor week i've been having and the way work is just down hill... I'd love to just run a few "laps"

:)

Nice road! next time I am down I'll race you- heh. actually i shortened up my lean spot quite a bit - its almost to where I can let someone else drive without getting red-faced and making lots of excuses---

I think the new tires make it go faster! wider, smaller, and lighter! plus it looks excellent!

'70 project

Dobuis, I think you are now ready for the California Melee. The Melee is Quien Sabe Rd x's 800 miles in 3 days.

http://web.thecreeper.net/pics/calmelee05/sun/

I also had a great time, thanks for the BBQ

Norm

being over 2k miles away it would be hard for me to drive in this but if anyone ever needs a co-pilot i would love to fly out and ride along on this thing. looks like a blast

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

BLUNT,

My wife is currently penned in as my co-driver.

Should things conspire to not allow her to attend, I could let you know.

How last minute are you available? I think your kart skills could prove useful in the dirt sections.

This is all assuming that our car DOES make it into the Melee.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Which is where the Coupe Cruise a couple of years back ran. I start at Monte Nido, up Cold Canyon to Mulholland Hwy, to Stunt Rd. up to Piuma and then back down to Monte Nido. It's about 20 miles and cars plunge off it all the time. Note the map scale. To get to Stunt & Mulholland is about a 12 minute drive from where I live. The attached photo is on the Piuma section above Monte Nido.

mynurb.jpg

t13.jpg

BLUNT,

My wife is currently penned in as my co-driver.

Should things conspire to not allow her to attend, I could let you know.

How last minute are you available? I think your kart skills could prove useful in the dirt sections.

This is all assuming that our car DOES make it into the Melee.

nice offer steve. i can go with 1 days notice assuming i can get a flight. my empire will suffer but i will back a strong comeback once i return home.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com