• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Color question!

Supergeek

I was just wondering if Mint Grun would go good with a black interior. I don't think I've ever seen that color combo. Most I've seen have a tan interior. If anyone has a photo they can show me that would be great, Thanks!

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!

NUTS!! Tan is good (not being biased here) but black goes with everything! For sure the old green with black interior goes well. "From a girl's prospective", that's what you should have called this entry! But yeah, like I said, black works magic, you just have to keep in mind though, all those hot summer days down the track where you were wishing you had a tan interior but opted out for the indistructable black. Hey, at least if your carpets get dirty, no one will know and you won't spend and hour every month scrubbing them! Good luck with your options!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Cool, Thanks everyone. Hey Nick, nice car. Where did you get that carbon fiber hood, it looks great.

David G.

1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" Smog? What smog!!

1998 Nissan 200SX "Sayuki" Can't argue with 35 MPG!!

1987 Nissan 300ZX My Dad's old Z will soon be mine!!