• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More Photos- Carlisle (PA) Import show Saturday

nealf

Those cars are TOO clean.

What did you do, photoshop out all the blemishes?

I like those multi-marque shows. Everybody is just happy to see all the different cars and nobody dwells on little nit-picking details.

Looks like you guys had better weather than us out West.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

here's some more pics of some of the other makes that were there. and there was at least one dirty 02 there, mine didn't get a clean after arriving.

clicky here.

i didn't take too many 02/BMW pics as i've seen most of the ones that were there and already have pics of them from the last 2 years!

it was great fun as always!

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)

Neal,

Can you forward me your pics? Or anyone else who has a good selection. I can upload them on to the midatlantik2002s.com site which hasn't been updated for a while. I wasn't able to attend the Carlisle show this year.

The album will credit you with supplying the pics. That way, I can host them and everyone can link to them however they want.

(nt)

No, it is not an illusion.

Best weather we've had at Carlisle Import in a longggggggg time. Rained alot overnight thurs/fri early AM, but the rest of the weekend was pretty nice. A few showers on Friday, and one or two sprinkles on Sat, but lots of clear sky. It was really windy though- but I'll take that over rain anytime.

Saw some nice cars and folks, bought and sold some parts, drank some good Yeungling, it was a good weekend!

Bret.

I like those multi-marque shows. Everybody is just happy to see all the different cars and nobody dwells on little nit-picking details.

I agree. Always fun to see what "the other" people are up too. I wish I could have gone this year. I'm going to miss V at the V too.

This thing is too cool!

John

post-70-13667564765404_thumb.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades