• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"action" pics from Tour de Santa Barbara

InkaSteve

A few of us took a short drive after Bimmerfest. These are some pics taken by Jason, who came up with Alex (t0fudelivery), and was riding w/me. Thanks Jason for the pics.

IMG_2829.jpg

e5325061.jpg

69fd1665.jpg

2eae35dc.jpg

9844a710.jpg

47a1714a.jpg

d9c8f2ae.jpg

389154eb.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Steve- thanks for being a great '02 host for the event. I wish I could've gone on the drive but I had to go to dinner with my wife and son. We went to The Palace for Cajun food. It was absolutly awesome. You're lucky to be so close to that restaurant. I'd go once a month!

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Steve- thanks for being a great '02 host for the event. I wish I could've gone on the drive but I had to go to dinner with my wife and son. We went to The Palace for Cajun food. It was absolutly awesome. You're lucky to be so close to that restaurant. I'd go once a month!

Cris

Yeah, you did the right thing, the Palace is good, everyone likes to go there. We like a restaurant 2 doors from the Palace, called Square One. So new, they don't even have a name on the place yet. Glad you enjoyed our town, we will do it again.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Bet you guys turned a lot of heads as you drove buy in that pack of sweet-looking '02's!

It was a pretty awesome '02 group. Alpina tii touring, M2, Turbo, Widebody. then there was little old me, Stock daily driver.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg