• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More pictures from the Shamrock

norm

Here is a link to more pictures from the rally.

www.fulviacam.phanfare.com

Big Question: How did all the 2002's and Tourings end up at the dinner so early when in the pictures at the observatory you are with the Alfa and the Lancia, that were the very last to arrive for dinner? And I was ahead of them and was never passed, nor ever saw you guys. All you 2002's that did not finish the whole route should be ashamed. Hats off to those that finished! I know the blue 2002 with the roof rack and white fender finished because he was with us on Morgan Territory Road. Be honest and turn in your patches. Just kidding!!!

Norm

Total weekend mileage: 386

Hi Norm,

Great pics and a very interesting story about your Fulvia coupe's engine rebuild. You could not have picked a better Lancista to rebuild your engine IMHO. Why I can remember in my college days...some 20 years ago on a date with a girlfreind and suddenly I spotted a black Lancia Appia four door sedan across the street from the cafe I was in (in Berkeley) who do you think that Appia belonged to...? :)

Tim

Spotted a Lancia Delta Integrale HF on the way to a client this morning... you dont see one of them every day!

I have always been a huge fan of Lancia's - it is a real shame that not many of them survived the harsh climate of Australia.

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

Actually, the brace of BMWs that finished before you were given the "special" route instructions by the organizers.

These same "special" instructions were also given to the the French cars, but for different reasons.

I am thinking of giving time checks next time...as in, if you are at this point and it is 3 o'clock, then you have missed lunch and should just go home.

The true rallyists did the full drive. And I bet you stayed off of the interstate all the way home as well.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I"d give my eye tooth for a Lancia Delta Integrali Evo 2...the Delta is *almost* impossible to import here *legally* to California, USA. This car along with the BMW e30 M3 would make a great pair of "modern classics" to own.

That was a support vehicle for the French cars.

No,

They were already parked there when we arrived.

Somebody should have put a number plate on their car.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

That was a support vehicle for the French cars.

No,

They were already parked there when we arrived.

Somebody should have put a number plate on their car.

There.. Now it fits right in with all the others..

post-85-13667563055344_thumb.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours