• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harv, how is your colorado coming!?!

TMK-001

Trying to put the doors together and at some point I need to get the head liner in. I just took two window frames apart, had the aluminum anodizing stripped, then had them buffed, then had them clear anodized again, rivited them back together and put them in the doors. rubbers in vent windows in next the regulators and the passenger side window and the doors will be done.

My dig camera took a dump so I havn't taken any new pictures lately. Pluss it has been so cold out, it's hard to get motivated.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Wow John, forgot all about that. Thanks but I have two copies now. One orig inal that I bought from LaJolta and one in pdf form.

Hows Turners old o2 doing? Also I'm assuming your getting a lot of use out of that new amp since the winter months have been on us.

John

Guest Anonymous

I since purchased some new tube amps and preamp,bigger speakers etc.Looking forward to making some progress on my 02.Let me know if and when you need a hand!

I haven't seen it yet. I went to Barns and Nob and they didn't have it yet. Heyt at this rate Blunt should be in the centerfold! Can't wait till I'm done.

I need one of those L brackets that goes from the upper door hinge bolt to the window frame, anyone got one?

John