• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the fourth be with you (in the sun at the Brisbane show)

Go to solution Solved by bmdubl02,

Posted (edited)

sadly, not looking that way so much for the Swap & Show in Brisbane, CA Saturday. Hope the forecast gets an update for a more dry sky, but just a head's up for those planning to attend. Book-ended by sunny weather on both sides for the most part too.

Brisbane forecast 5.4.24.JPG

Edited by gtc
  • Sad 1

• gtc changed the title to May the fourth be with you (in the sun at the Brisbane show)

Might have to break out the big dogs.  My car has 15 inch wiper blades on it now.

Hella16InchWiperBlades.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Posted (edited)

A little rain ain't gonna stop us.  Thanks to all the folks who put this on.  Love you guys,

John

Ba02_1.jpg

Ba02_2.jpg

Ba02_3.jpg

Ba02_4.jpg

Edited by JohnS
  • Like 5

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

• Solution

Yeah it rained and was windy as well. Not to mention the white knuckle drive from the East Bay. I was looking forward to this event for months and was really bummed with the forecast leading up to today, and that it was raining when I woke up.

BUT

I would have much rather be bummed in Brisbane than be bummed at home. 3 of us made the drive and we had a gas - I bought a part that I’d been searching for, a great turn out, talked to old friends and made new ones. Looking forward to the re sked in October!

IMG_3732.jpeg

IMG_3733.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

• Like 5

75 2002 (atlantik) 1990 - 1993

73 2002 tii (malaga) 1994 - 2017

74 2002 tii (verona) 2023 - present

Hi--

I created a new photo album at [S&S-24 photo album].  Please post your photos there so they are easy to find without searching 4 or 5 posts in various locations.  Thanks!

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga