• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To our UK users

Yes, I know this actually belongs in the parts wanted section. But I'm thinking that nobody from the UK would look there since shipping overseas is expensive. And in the UK forum I've seen a post mentioning that that place seem to be abandoned.

So i'm looking for a black right side inner door handle (not the lever). It's the flat style without the branch upwards. The picture shows the LHD version. Willing to trade a long right side version (what maybe lux for RHDs). Needs to be shipped to Germany. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Henning

P8080014.thumb.JPG.2b6e0965523efa1af9a811586de4b169.JPG

Edited by Henning

4 hours ago, Henning said:

Yes, I know this actually belongs in the parts wanted section. But I'm thinking that nobody from the UK would look there since shipping overseas is expensive. And in the UK forum I've seen a post mentioning that that place seem to be abandoned.

So i'm looking for a black right side inner door handle (not the lever). It's the flat style without the branch upwards. The picture shows the LHD version. Willing to trade a long right side version (what maybe lux for RHDs). Needs to be shipped to Germany. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Henning

P8080014.thumb.JPG.2b6e0965523efa1af9a811586de4b169.JPG

Ok, I'm confused.

Are you looking for the 'normal' RHD Passenger (LEFT) door handle - like the pic below. If so, like John said 

DSCN3612sm.thumb.JPG.61af66c65d78a2c5f4f90c312dffffa9.JPG

DSCN3610sm.thumb.JPG.3dfac1ff7136b438adf6fa9fd994f7d9.JPG

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, John_in_VA said:

Have you tried https://www.bmw2002.co.uk/ 

Yes.

or https://www.02forum.co.uk/ ?

No. Thanks, John.

I'm looking for a right side part what's the driver's side for a RHD car. Exactly like this:

P8080014-2.thumb.JPG.77bf9e67e5a9ced0c3734acaea03467d.JPG

Does anybody know if this version exists at all? Whenever I found pictures of RHDs, they show these:

P8080016.thumb.JPG.79d6e3a791e6e470af859fcb6baedad7.JPG

I'd like to have symmetry but with the smaller handles.

henn

Edited by Henning

1 hour ago, Henning said:

I'm looking for a right side part what's the driver's side for a RHD car. Exactly like this:

P8080014-2.thumb.JPG.77bf9e67e5a9ced0c3734acaea03467d.JPG

Does anybody know if this version exists at all? Whenever I found pictures of RHDs, they show these:

P8080016.thumb.JPG.79d6e3a791e6e470af859fcb6baedad7.JPG

I'd like to have symmetry but with the smaller handles.

henn

Ah, ok. My mistake, although I thought all RHD right side handles were like your last (bottom) picture. Don't think BMW suplied a 'flat' one for the RHDs.

Edited by 02Les

Les

FAQ Member #17

12 minutes ago, Henning said:

It does help. And are there non-swept ones in the UK, Phil?

henn

I don’t know, I think this thread is the first time I’ve seen a flat one. Post your question on the UK02forum, there are more knowledgeable people there than me.

@NickVyse might know.

Phil

1975 1602 with an M42 engine.

Project thread http://www.02forum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14853#p107713

Found this, wrong side though.

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Check the condition of the item using the pictures. Larger signs of use (e.g. scratches, dents, etc.) are always photographed separately or marked in the pictures. Please be sure to compare part numbers. If your part number is NOT...

Edited by PhilC

Phil

1975 1602 with an M42 engine.

Project thread http://www.02forum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14853#p107713

15 hours ago, Henning said:

What about this:

Screenshot(93).thumb.png.37dbcba06b20260d1bdac74616f901cd.png

# 51 41 1 816 298

It is shown as a flat style. But entering the # in the W&N catalogue, the high style appears. Damned. Well, we'll see...

henn

However, item 1 (in Black) is 51 41 1 816 281 and if you check the listing below that picture in the Blue Book it is noted as left side for LHD (even though the pic shows a right side handle).

Les

FAQ Member #17

19 hours ago, PhilC said:

Found this, wrong side though.

Well, this looks definitely like a E21-series part to me. A german seller should know this. He's out.

Thanks to all of you, I'll check this in the UK...

henn

• Haha 1