• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parts listing help!!!!

roundtail
Go to solution Solved by Mark92131,

New to 2002faq and want to list some parts from "the archives" unfortunately I can not figure out where to begin. Can you guys help me out. I have some great parts collected over the decades that need to find a new home. Cheers

Just out of curiosity, why a new post for what seems like the same question you asked yesterday? People on this site are great about revisiting posts they have already seen. If you have more detailed questions about posting things in the classifieds, follow up on your original post, which has some suggestions already.

Karl B.

1974 2002tii Malaga ("Conrad") -->> Conrad's Restoration Blog

2003 330i ZHP 6-spd

2011 328i xDrive

Just create a new post in that Parts for Sale classifieds forum.

First create a write-up for your items, and then add your pictures .  It helps to draw a draft up on your local peecee, then paste a finished product versus just freewheeling it.

To add pics - use either the Drag files or Choose files method, and select photos from your desktop, tablet or phone to upload. You may have to edit the post a few times to get text and pics arranged the way you’d like.

Start with something you want to sell, post it and ask for feedback, or any detailed Qs you might have. 

if you want to see what others are selling, or what prices might be - just Search in that specific For Sale forum for the different part names and/or numbers.

BTW, RealOEM.com is a great reference for part IDs.

• Like 1

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

• Solution

Go to Parts for Sale in Classified section.  Press the Blue Create New Topic button.  Provide the required information, Title, Location, Description, Price.  Have all your photos loaded on your computer.  In the description box, use the chose files link to find the photos of your parts on your computer and add them to your listing.  We appreciate you selling all your parts on one listing, because multiple listings push other people's listing down the list and off the first page.  Have a list of your parts and the price.  People will send you private messages or ask questions directly on your post.  Usually people will claim an item with an I'll take it response, or will ask questions about the item.  You need to direct traffic on who responds first and list what items are sold, pending payment or still available by editing your original post.  As things sell, you can delete them from the list with the pictures.  Good communication is key!

IMHO,

Mark92131

• Like 1

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)