• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorry, but E30 Sport seat covers.

Dudeland

A while ago I found a person that had E30 sport seat covers, for the life of me I can't find the link.   Who is doing covers for these seats now?   I am looking for the Tan that came in the 75 2002. I am facing down a long cold winter and wondering if I should tackle the seats as they are taking up space in my basement. 

Wondering about parts as well. 

Thanks in advance

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002

1 hour ago, esty said:

i've bough 4 sets from L-seats, installed 2 and they look and fit great

l-seats - e30

Sorry esty, I should have known you had the answers.  Great price, I guess I will have to reach out to get them made in the 1975 color, or is the Beige for the 84-91 the same as what I have?

Perhaps I should do the door cards as well, that way I don't have to worry about it. 

Regards

Edited by Dudeland

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002

On 11/15/2021 at 9:28 AM, Dudeland said:

Is ECS tuning still a good place to get parts?

no.  pelican, turner and ECS are all part of the same evil empire of poor customer service and wildly optimistic estimates on when parts may be available.  avoid all three.  they are the same big company.

Blunttech, IE, FCPEuro for parts.

L-Seat for seat covers.

Edited by M2M3
  • Like 4

2xM3

9 hours ago, M2M3 said:

no.  pelican, turner and ECS are all part of the same evil empire of poor customer service and wildly optimistic estimates on when parts may be available.  avoid all three.  they are the same big company.

Blunttech, IE, FCPEuro for parts.

L-Seat for seat covers.

Thanks.  I seem to remember with Pelican that I had orders hanging some time due to B/O parts.  The person I talked to was very polite.  Being a Canuck, this is something we always remember. We often get bumped into by someone else and say sorry, it would be rude otherwise. 

• Like 1

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002

15 hours ago, Oldtimerfahrer said:

They all will only have the standard colors/patterns, out of the ordinary is out for the E30...I had mine made due to the fabric....not leather.

Andrew

I was considering fabric, as I may not be able to keep the A/C with a turbo,  fabrics would be cooler that is for sure.

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002