• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB wiring clips on valve cover - see picture

Stein-man

Hey Rob,

The wire holders on the passenger side are for the plug wires only. If you'll look at that picture, there is a small holder on the center nut of the drivers side valve cover, this clamp carries the water port wires, It's a very simple clamp and impossible to find.

Dan

Edited by coloincaalpine

Hi, Danny -

I have the clamp that carries the front two plug wires.  Up next to the plenum, there are two more small clips that hold what appears to be the wiring for the water divider.  Are these correct for my '72 Tii?  (Haven't got an answer to that one yet).   If they are correct for my April '72 car, does anyone have two of these to spare?  

Thanks!

- Rob

Hi

It is # 1 in this diagram, really should have 2, one on the middle v/c bolt and one on the back end bolt   or it is very similar to what is shown here 

Intake manifold 
Sponsored links

No. Description Supp. Qty  From   Up To  Part Number Price   Notes
  Fg-> 2710777 / 2002 Tii
Fg-> 2750864 / 2002 Tii Rl
Fg-> 3423209 / 2000 Tii Touring
Fg-> 2761945-2762015 / 2002 Tii Usa
Fg-> 2762372 / 2002 Tii Usa

01 Cable holder   1     13311256511     ENDED

3 hours ago, Stein-man said:

Hi, Danny -

I have the clamp that carries the front two plug wires.  Up next to the plenum, there are two more small clips that hold what appears to be the wiring for the water divider.  Are these correct for my '72 Tii?  (Haven't got an answer to that one yet).   If they are correct for my April '72 car, does anyone have two of these to spare?  

Thanks!

- Rob

So, you still have the diagnostic plug in at the rear vc nut? If so, yes one clamp to hold the front 2 wires and the pic is correct, there are 2 of the small clamps along the top vc nuts that carry the wires for the coolant temp sensor for cold start and the cold start valve wires. 

Stephers -

Great work fishing that out of the parts book.  All search results come un N/A, sadly.   

Danny -

Yes, I have the rear VC plug in.  When Favorite vendor gets me the parts, I will also have a harness.  If you have one of those clips, that would give me a great model to make a bunch more from, if you are willing to part with it.  Also, great routing tip: the rear clip holds the cold start And the cold start valve wire, the front one only the cold start wire.  Thanks, Danny!

- Rob

• 7 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 2:51 PM, Stein-man said:

Stephers -

Great work fishing that out of the parts book.  All search results come un N/A, sadly.   

Danny -

Yes, I have the rear VC plug in.  When Favorite vendor gets me the parts, I will also have a harness.  If you have one of those clips, that would give me a great model to make a bunch more from, if you are willing to part with it.  Also, great routing tip: the rear clip holds the cold start And the cold start valve wire, the front one only the cold start wire.  Thanks, Danny!

- Rob

Rob, I saw that you have those clips on you're amazing car on BAT.  Where did you get them?  I am looking for all 3 of those holders.

'72 2002Tii Inka   2760698
'65 Porsche 356SC

• 5 months later...

Rob - I'm just starting in on a Tii rebuild and am trying to source some of clips (13311256511) and haven't had much luck.  Would it be possible to share some detail pictures / dimensions so I can make up my own set?

Thanks -

Current: '75 verona 2002Tii Lux “Lecco”

Retired: '67 chamonix 1600-2, '69 tundra 2002ti-ed, '74 chamonix 2002, '75 anthracite 2002

==> Contact me if you need a tii or turbo CSV harness - I make a really accurate repro <==