• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original BMW 2002 Turbo interior

inca-orange

Sherman, i don't agree...if you want to sell something here tell us who you are, where you are and what you want for the part...i imagine a lot of folks agree that they should not have to to chase a seller through messages or email just to find out the price is out of their budget or that shipping from germany is going to cost $1587.36

that info should be included with the ad...it save a lot of time...personally, even if it's something i wanted, i won't waste my time asking you or anyone else who advertises a part how much you want for it, outside of the thread...i believe it is the sellers obligation to patronize the buyer not the other way

Sherman, why don't you state your price when you advertise an item for sell...do you enjoy getting a lot of email?

• Like 7

I couldn't agree more Esty. I also totally disregard people who are looking for offers. If you have something to sell.. List a price. If I can afford it I buy it. If I cant afford it I move along not to waste anyone's time, period!!

• Like 1

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.