• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater hose for DCOE conversion?

man_mark_7

Hi all,

I am following the well worn path of installing dual DCOE 40's. I don't think there is any piece of auto exotica nearly as beautiful as a set of well patina'd DCOEs.

I have the IE intake manifold and the IE water bypass that goes from the back of the water pump to one side of the heater core.

My question is, do I just directly connect the other end of the heater core to the port on the back of the head? I have looked at RealOEM and the DCOE install FAQ, amongst other threads, and can't seem to find any mention of which hose to use. A part # would be ideal.

Many thanks!!

Mark

One side of the heater circuit goes from the back of the head to the heater valve and then through the heater to the hose that leads to the water bypass under the carbs.

• Like 1

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

20 minutes ago, Son of Marty said:

One side of the heater circuit goes from the back of the head to the heater valve and then through the heater to the hose that leads to the water bypass under the carbs.

Thanks!!! Is this the same part for base model, Ti and Tii cars?

mm