• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering Box Kit Group Buy Round II

RFord888

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

To Those Still Interested:

A few people flaked on this order so I have some unsold kits in my basement. If anyone would like one please let me know. Using PayPal, they are $345 shipped and insured paid as a "friend", or $355.75 including the 3% Paypal fee. This is the same kit manufactured by Ventas that W&N offers for twice the price. 

To all of you who who committed to the recently concluded group buy and came through, your patience and payment is much appreciated. 

Regards,

Rich

• Like 1

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth

Thanks again Rich, it was so nice to have this off the checklist. I was constantly fretting about when I'd be out of luck adjusting, finding a better box, piecing a new one together, etc etc. Now I don't have to worry about it for a long time.

• Like 1

31436374517_8d8d287049_o.jpg.2d76303dce729a94519ce58b66156f83.jpg

To the people have picked up the slack and purchased the unsold kits, really appreciate your response. You've paid and the kits will be shortly on their way.

To those who have since expressed interest you know who you are and we are in communication. However, at this point we have more requests than kits so we can't consider any additional requests beyond the last post from Fun Elan.

Thanks again and if something changes, I'll post here. 

Edited by RFord888
  • Like 1

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth