• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 02

16vguy

15 minutes ago, mbausa2001 said:

Grills are worth $700 to $800! 

I gotta keep a little meat on the bones! Lol. Passenger side is almost perfect, drivers side has some corrosion in the very corner. Very usable for a driver,  but not perfect. 

I forgot to mention i am keeping the headlights... 

Honestly, hoping someone can either use it as a donor, or hopefully put it back together and have some fun. I needed a couple things, and if i can get some of my money back i would be stoked. I dont have the time or space to part it out at the moment... 

Edited by 16vguy

On 4/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, 16vguy said:

I gotta keep a little meat on the bones! Lol. Passenger side is almost perfect, drivers side has some corrosion in the very corner. Very usable for a driver,  but not perfect. 

I would be interested in your grills if you are selling.

Mark92131

mstumm@hotmail.com

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

On 4/26/2020 at 12:11 PM, 16vguy said:

I forgot to mention i am keeping the headlights... 

Honestly, hoping someone can either use it as a donor, or hopefully put it back together and have some fun. I needed a couple things, and if i can get some of my money back i would be stoked. I dont have the time or space to part it out at the moment... 

Pmd you re grills, steering wheel, rear panel, and the  dash.  Thanks