• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB inka/colarado 02 ti

kprocyk

Price: $100

Description:

Looking to buy a very nice driver 2002 ti in inka or colorado. Vehicle must be solid, as rust free as possible and in very good to excellent driver quality. Would also consider a roundie tii in inka.

Let me know, This is my dream 02! I grew up in an agave 02 ti and would like to relive those days!

A factory Inka ti might be a very rare bird: ti production ended in April 1971, and I believe Inka was introduced after April 1971, perhaps for the 1972 model year. Colorado, on the other hand, is the quintessential ti color. Colorado was introduced with the introduction of the new ti in late 1968, and was purportedly available solely on ti’s for its first year.

Below, a December 1968 version of the paint and upholstery brochure, showing Colorado only available on the 2002ti, with either Tobacco cloth-and-vinyl interior (relatively rare) or Black all-vinyl interior (more common).

Regards,

Steve

F98A7A0A-8844-4B99-9941-7BDECAEA9FA5.jpeg

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)