• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coilovers, brakes, misc.

cynar

Sure, I'd be willing to ship, have to price that out if you wanna give me a zip code. My understanding is this is the complete setup—everything was taken off my car and it was setup with more stock suspension. Does it look like pieces are missing?

Thanks for the reply!

My question about perches was due to previous posts about the rear arms probably being modified to accept this setup, and a previous post that mentioned perches needing to be welded. That made me assume something was still on the car you took them off of. 

My zip is 97051

Thanks,

John

I asked my mechanic about this after that post and said there wasn't anything left/modified on the car—but I do believe that these need to be welded in place. Could prolly ship these for $75-100.

• 2 months later...

UPDATES!

Heater Box: I just need this thing gone, Free to the first person who wants to pickup in Oakland.

For the coilovers:

It looks like on my car when the real coilovers were installed the rear perches were cut down, so that the new coilovers could be bolted in. So there was modification made to my car to get them installed. When they were removed from my car—my mechanic welded on new rear spring perches to where mine had been cut off. Additionally a hole was drilled through my lower rear spring perches to accommodate the coilovers. Photo attached of what my cars looks like currently with replacement suspension. you can see the hole in lower perch.

So that's the story with these coilovers.

IMG_0009.thumb.JPG.0b547b2217bda8e28f1a068c53575646.JPG